If The Unimaginable Happens, Is Your Vital Data Safe?
Imagine what could happen if your IT system was abruptly lost due to hackers or a natural disaster – would you have a backup strategy? How long could your business continue to operate? Techital supplies complete data recovery and protection programs for small and mid-size businesses in the Los Angeles area.
We can provide security for your company’s critical data from loss due to a natural disaster, system failure, or human error. We offer personalized data protection options to protect your critical information and IT infrastructure.
Techital’s extensive backup and data recovery products include:
- Secure protection from viruses and illegal access
- Simple accessibility to your data and backups through dedicated servers
- Automatic backups of your business data throughout the day, every day
- An offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as a spare within minutes in the event of a catastrophe or crisis
- Simple monthly billing for your data protection solutions – with no extra fees for hardware or software
If a fire, flood or other disaster destroyed your office, having on-site data backup and recovery equipment wouldn’t be sufficient. While a scenario like this will hopefully never occur, there are plenty of other threats, including network and software application failures, which might require days to repair.
Could you do business without your data? Would you know how (or who) to make contact with about customer orders and deliveries? Would you be able to call leads and generate new sales? How long would your company survive if data recovery was not an option?
Contact Los Angeles’ data protection experts at Techital today to discover more about how we can help safeguard your most essential business asset.